ProColor Plus Grout
ProSpec ProColor Plus is a high performance, portland cement-free, sanded tile grout that produces rapid setting, efflorescence-free, color consistent tile joints. ProColor Plus is designed to deliver high strength, durability and low absorptivity required for improved stain resistance in wet environments and high traffic areas.
- Available in 20 colors
- Efflorescence - free
- Color consistent, will not mottle
- Rapid setting: Open to traffic in 3-4 hours
- Use for joint widths 1/16” to 1/2” (1.6-13 mm)
- Crack and shrink resistant
- Mold & mildew resistant
- Exceeds ANSI A118.7
- Meets ISO 13007 CG2WAF
- Interior/exterior, walls/floors and ceiling installations.
- Residential to extra heavy duty commercial applications
- All types of porcelain tile, ceramic tile, pavers, slate, quarry tile, and stone
- Glass tile
- Grouting thin porcelain tile
Micro Defense® Technology
A special antimicrobial additive that prevents the growth of mold and mildew.
Rapid Cure Technology - RCT®
Improves the strength, controls shrinkage and prevents efflorescence without sacrificing workability or working time.
Expansion Stabilization Technology - EST®
A special additive designed to reduce the potential for cracking and shrinkage.
Easy Float Formula
A special formulation for exceptional workability.